Register to our
↓ Official Event ↓
Join us for Adobe Acrobat Sign Webinar Series, where we will feature the latest updates.
Come see how you can use the new features of Adobe Acrobat Sign to streamline your digital document experience.
To reserve your spot, complete the registration.
|Simplify your document workflows. Manage PDFs from anywhere with Adobe Acrobat Pro
10am PT | 12pm CT | 1pm ET | 6pm GMT | 7pm CET
As the company that invented the PDF, Adobe has been deeply invested in innovating PDFs for the needs of modern work. Institutions like yours now expect to edit, share, sign, and track documents from anywhere, on any device. For every one of these steps, Acrobat’s got it.
Manage PDFs from anywhere with Adobe Acrobat Pro. Our expert panelist will share how this versatile, all-in-one, and reliable document solution has evolved over the years to support the hybrid era.
Through clear, actionable demos, our expert will cover:
- The versatility of being able to edit and collaborate on Acrobat PDFs inside Microsoft 365 apps
- How an all-in-one solution allows you to edit, sign, and send PDFs from a single app
- The reliability of knowing you can securely manage document workflows from any device
Join us to learn how the new Acrobat Pro can increase your productivity and collaboration — all while simplifying the way you work.
|Transformative document workflows and the modern power of PDFs
10am PT | 12pm CT | 1pm ET | 6pm GMT | 7pm CET
Since Adobe invented the PDF more than 25 years ago, the file format has set the standard for secure, smooth document creation and management. But there’s more to this familiar format than many teams are fully utilizing, including dynamic features that optimize and simplify workflows for today’s hybrid world.
We will share insights on the evolution of the PDF and provide fresh demos on PDF collaboration, editing, and integrations with Microsoft apps. You’ll learn how today’s Adobe Acrobat enables you to:
- Create, share, and sign PDFs across devices
- Enrich collaboration and sharing capabilities across integrated platforms
- Standardize PDF creation so that every document is secure
- Ensure document compliance with redaction and accessibility tools
Join us to learn how Acrobat can help you unlock the power of PDFs to succeed in this new environment.
Come view the best of our Adobe Acrobat Sign On Demand. Watch our experts share actionable tips and demos for accomplishing more with your documents while staying in the flow of work.
|Adobe Acrobat Sign - New Year, New Workflows
|Thursday, January 26, 2023
Modernize your digital document management for maximum efficiency in 2023. With the new year, it’s the perfect time to update how you create, share, and manage your documents — the backbone of every organization.
In this session, we’ll help you build seamless, integrated new processes for your organization’s documents. We’ll share:
- The ROI of smart digital document management.
- How to make the case for workflow improvements at your institution.
- Real-world use cases, including using apps from Adobe and Microsoft.
- Demos of capabilities and features you can implement no matter your role or institution.
From revising and tracking to signing and sharing, smart document management can save you time and money.
|Getting Started with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Sign
|Thursday, February 23, 2023
Join us to hear how schools and universities have successfully implemented Acrobat and Acrobat Sign and continue to bring e‑signatures to new workflows across campus. During this webinar we will:
- Explore how easy it is to set up the Acrobat / Acrobat Sign console, key workflows, and templates.
- See how powerful features like groupings, alerts, notifications, report generation, and user definitions improve the experience for your faculty and staff.
- Learn what Adobe resources are available to support and train faculty, staff, and other users at your school.
|Integrating Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures and Microsoft Solutions
|Wednesday, September 28, 2022
Adobe Acrobat Sign is Microsoft's preferred e‑signature solution, due in part to deep, out‑of‑the‑box integrations with Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Power Automate, and more.
In our free webinar, hear how we make it simple for your faculty and staff to incorporate e‑signature workflows in the Microsoft apps they use every day.
Join us on September 28 to learn how integrating e‑signatures with your existing Microsoft solutions can boost productivity and increase your IT investment ROI.
|Exploring Adobe Acrobat Sign advanced e-signature capabilities
|Wednesday, October 26, 2022
Institutions that move away from stand-alone e-signature tools and implement end-to-end solutions that integrate with their cloud-based creative platforms and document management systems see key benefits. From simple e-signatures to complex integrated workflows, Acrobat Sign provides tailored processes that save volumes of time and money and significantly boost productivity.
Join us on October 26 for a discussion and deep dive on Adobe Acrobat Sign’s advanced features, including:
- Self-service Web Forms
- Mega Sign for Bulk Sending
- Branded Experiences
- Identity Authentication
- Integrations with any App
|Powering Digital Transformation in Education
|Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Today, over 70% of education stakeholders agree that digital transformation is critical to institutional success.
Join our session to learn about Adobe's flexible, comprehensive portfolio of solutions, led by Acrobat and Acrobat Sign, that can help your school move further, faster in its digital transformation journey.
Join us on November 30 to explore:
- What digital transformation really means in education.
- How digital transformation and going paperless work hand in hand.
- How Adobe solutions support each phase of the digital transformation process.
|Document Automation 101: Building your first workflow with Adobe Acrobat and Acrobat Sign
|Thursday, December 15, 2022
Join us on December 15 to see how many powerful services are available to automate your custom document workflows in just a few minutes.
Adobe Document Services helps generate documents, capture e-signatures, and complete other key document processes. We’ll also show you how to quickly get started using pre-built templates to accelerate your digital transformation — without writing any code.